M40C3 @ 1800 rpm
• Lugger, four cycle, 4 cylinder, liquid cooled, turbocharged, overhead valve marine diesel based on a heavy-duty engine block.
• Integral oil cooler.
• Cast aluminum expansion tank with coolant recovery type filler cap.
• Thermostat for quick warm up and safety.
• Cast iron exhaust manifold has two pass jacket-water flow for even temperature control.
• Easy to service mechanical, direct injection fuel system.
• Spin on fuel filters with air bleed.
• Mechanical fuel transfer pump with manual priming plunger.
DC Electrical System
• DC system uses reliable relays instead of unrepairable printed circuit boards.
• 12 volt system includes circuit breaker, starter motor and alternator with integral regulator.
• Standard panel: Flush mount S-3C has hour meter, oil pressure gauge, coolant temperature gauge, DC voltmeter, stop-start switch and preheat switch.
• Expandable up to six panels, up 110 ft from set.
• Low oil pressure, and high coolant temperature shutdowns are standard.
Intake and Exhaust
• Fully compliant with US EPA Tier III marine emission requirements.
• Dry air filter silences intake noise.
• Full flow, spin-on oil filter with bypass.
• 10.5 qt (10 ltr) center well oil pan.
• Closed Crankcase vent system keeps oil vapor inside engine for clean engine room.
• Direct coupled, single bearing, 12 lead, reconnectable, brushless AC generator. Designed for maintenance-free operation.
• Conservative heat rise rating: 95°C/50°C ambient.
• Generators meet or exceed class society requirements, with Class “H” epoxy insulation, accessible diodes, oversized ball bearings and marine grade shafts.
• Engines and generators are torsionally matched for long life.
• Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) gives quick +/-1% RMS no load to full load voltage regulation. AVR has circuit breaker protection.
• Rigid, welded steel base frame.
• Captive vibration isolation mounts.
• Belt guard protects operator.
• Tough grey enamel paint for long life finish.
• Parts and operator’s manuals.
Accessories and Optional Equipment
• Front power take off with 12 or 24V electric clutch and SAE B spline.
At the touch of a button you can take up to 48 HP for your vessel’s hydraulic system.
• Control panels with DC and AC gauges.
• 24 volt standard ground DC system
• Heat exchanger cooling with 3 inch wet exhaust.
• Dry exhaust mufflers, 18” SS flex.
• Alarms and shutdowns for low oil level, low coolant level, raw water flow and overspeed.
|60 Hz / 1800 rpm:||40 kW|
|Bore:||3.7 in (94 mm)|
|Stroke:||4.7 in (420 mm)|
|Displacement:||203 cid (3.3 ltr)|
|Length:||59.7 in (1517 mm)|
|Width:||26.2 in (666 mm)|
|Height:||34.2 in (870 mm)|
|Weight:||1332 lbs (604 kg)|
Information, specifications, materials and dimensions subject to change without notice.