M150C13: 150 kW @ 1800 rpm
• Six cylinder, four cycle, in-line, liquid cooled, overhead valve, marine diesels based on heavy-duty industrial engine blocks.
• Balanced, forged crankshaft with induction hardened journals and rolled fillets for long life.
• Replaceable, wet cylinder liners for long life and low rebuild costs.
• Bimetallic valves with chrome stems and rotators.
• Replaceable valve seats and guides.
• Three ring aluminum alloy pistons with Ni-Resist insert for the top ring. Keystone piston ring reduces carbon buildup under light loads.
• Torsional crankshaft dampers help ensure smooth operation.
• A single poly-vee drive belt powers the alternator and jacket-water pump.
• High pressure common rail fuel injection for smooth, clean delivery.
• Direct fuel injection systems
• Ring clamp fuel fi lters with air bleed and drain.
• Electric fuel pump integrated into primary fuel filter. Computer controlled priming for ease of operation.
• Positive displacement gear-type oil pump.
• Full flow, spin-on oil fi lter.
• Jacket-water, plate-type, full flow oil cooler reduces heat and prevents lube oil breakdown.
• Large capacity oil pan.
• A closed loop crankcase vent traps oil vapor to keep the engine room clean.
• Dry air fi lter silences intake noise.
• Turbocharger with jacket water cooled turbine housings for safety.
• Jacket water aftercooler provides optimized combustion and output. No second keel cooler needed.
• Keel cooled with heat exchanger option
• Gear driven, belt-less sea water pump with fl fl exible impeller made of bronze and stainless steel.
• Cast iron expansion tank with brass fi ller neck.
• Two thermostats for quick warm-ups and safety.
• Cast-iron exhaust manifold for reliable temperature control.
ESP and DC Electrical System
• Negative ground, 12 volt DC system has circuit breaker, starter motor and alternator with regulator.
• Low oil pressure and high coolant temperature safety shutdown system.
• Optional control panels help you specify the amount and type of information required. Comprehensive list of optional alarms and safety shutdowns.
• Optional DC logic system for simplified maintenance.
• Optional pre-wired engine, panel with terminal strips.
• Direct coupled, single bearing, 12 lead, reconnectable AC generator. Maintenance free brushless design.
• All NL generators meet or exceed class society standards with Class “H” insulation, accessible diodes, oversized ball bearings, marine grade shafts and conservative 90°/50° heat rise ratings.
• Engines and generators are torsionally matched for long life.
• Automatic voltage regulator; ±1.5% regulation over the entire range from no load to full load.
• Configured for 0% isochronous droop with integral electronic governor control supplied by ECU.
• US EPA Tier III compliant.
• Welded steel base frame
• Belt guard
• Center bonded vibration isolation mounts
|60 Hz / 1800 rpm:||150 kW|
|Bore:||4.19 in (106 mm)|
|Stroke:||5 in (127 mm)|
|Displacement:||414 cid (6.8 ltr)|
|Aspiration:||Turbo & Aftercooled|
|Length:||82.7 in (2100 mm)
|Width:||33.8 in (858 mm)|
|Height:||41.6 in (1056 mm)|
|Weight:||3550 lbs (1610 kg)|
Information, specifications, materials and dimensions subject to change without notice.
|Note: US EPA Tier 3 Marine units are available globally|