M20CRW3: 20 kW @ 1800rpm
• Four cycle, 4 cylinder, liquid cooled, naturally aspirated, overhead valve diesel.
• Swirl combustion chambers improve fuel efficiency and reduce smoke.
• Glow plugs for quick cold starting.
• Jacket-water cooling system in heat exchanger or keel cooled confi guration.
• One-piece heat exchanger housing, expansion tank and liquid cooled exhaust manifold. Fewer troublesome hoses and gaskets. Cast iron to resist corrosion and electrolysis.
• Keel cooling confi guration is standard
• Heat exchanger cooling is optional. Cupro-nickel, tube-type heat exchanger element can be removed for easy cleaning. Easily accessible, rubber impeller seawater pump of bronze and stainless steel is gear driven; no pump drive belts to fail. Cast-iron wet exhaust elbow is included.
• Northern Lights, direct coupled, brushless AC generator is maintenance free. 12 lead design is reconnectable for 1 or 3 phase,
60 Hz output. Conservative heat rise rating: 95°C/50°C ambient.
• Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) is powered by dedicated AC winding for true 300% short circuit capability. Quick ±1% RMS no load to full load voltage regulation. AVR has circuit breaker protection.
• Generator features high quality Class “H” epoxy insulation, accessible diodes, over-sized bearing and junction box for wiring.
Intake and Exhaust
• Meets US EPA Tier III emission requirements for a cleaner environment.
• Disposable dry air cleaner.
• 1 1/2 inch NPT exhaust outlet.
• Full flow, spin-on oil filter with bypass.
• 8.6 qt. (8.2 ltr) oil capacity for better lubrication. 200 hr oil change intervals.
• Oil drain for quick, clean oil changes.
• Closed crankcase vent system keeps oil vapor inside engine for clean engine room.
• Fuel system is self-venting.
• Injection pump with 5% mechanical governor for close AC frequency control.
• Pintle injectors with replaceable tips.
• Mechanical lift pump with hand primer. No electric pump to fail.
• Large spin-on fuel filter.
• Stop solenoid controls the fuel rack, not throttle, to eliminate speed variance and linkage problems.
DC Electrical System
• DC system uses reliable relays instead of unrepairable printed circuit board.
• 12 volt starter motor and battery charging alternator with regulator and belt guard.
• Standard panel: Remote mount S-3C has hour and volt meters, oil pressure and coolant temperature gauges, stop-start switch and preheat switch.
• 20 foot (6 m) plug-in panel harness lets you mount your panel anywhere on board. DC system is expandable to six panels up to 110 feet from the set.
• Low oil pressure and high coolant temperature shutdowns are standard.
• Rigid welded steel base frame.
• Four plateform mounts isolate vibration.
• Tough gray enamel paint for long life fi nish.
• Operator’s and parts manuals standard.
|60 Hz / 1800 rpm:||20 kW|
|Bore:||3.3 in (84 mm)|
|Stroke:||3.9 in (100 mm)|
|Displacement:||135 cid (2.2 ltr)|
|Length:||43.2 in (1098 mm)|
|Width:||20.7 in 526 mm)|
|Height:||32.8 in (833 mm)|
|Weight:||820 lbs (372 kg)|
Information, specifications, materials and dimensions subject to change without notice.