M150A13: 150\125 kW
- Six cylinder, four cycle, in-line, liquid cooled, overhead valve, marine diesels based on heavy-duty industrial engine blocks.
- Balanced, forged crankshaft with induction hardened journals and rolled fillets for long life.
- Replaceable, wet cylinder liners for long life and low rebuild costs.
- Bimetallic valves with chrome stems and rotators.
- Replaceable valve seats and guides.
- Three ring aluminum alloy pistons with Ni-Resist insert for the top ring. Keystone piston ring reduces carbon buildup under light loads.
- Torsional crankshaft dampers help ensure smooth operation.
- A single poly-vee drive belt powers the alternator and jacket-water pump.
- High pressure common rail fuel injection for smooth, clean delivery.
- Direct fuel injection systems
- Ring clamp fuel fi lters with air bleed and drain.
- Electric fuel pump integrated into primary fuel filter. Computer controlled priming for ease of operation.
- Positive displacement gear-type oil pump.
- Full flow, spin-on oil filter.
- Jacket-water, plate-type, full flow oil cooler reduces heat and prevents lube oil breakdown.
- Large capacity oil pan.
- A closed loop crankcase vent traps oil vapor to keep the engine room clean.
- Dry air filter silences intake noise.
- Turbocharger with jacket water cooled turbine housings for safety.
- Jacket water aftercooler provides optimized combustion and output.
- Heat exchanger cooled.
- Gear driven, belt-less sea water pump with fl fl exible impeller made of bronze and stainless steel.
- Cast iron expansion tank with brass fi ller neck.
- Two thermostats for quick warm-ups and safety.
- Cast-iron exhaust manifold for reliable temperature control.
ESP and DC Electrical System
- Negative ground, 12 volt DC system has circuit breaker, starter motor and alternator with regulator. Relay board and senders for gauged panels standard.
- Standard S-3B remote control panel with engine hour meter, coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, DC voltage meter, start-stop and shutdown bypass switches. Additional optional panels help you specify the amount and type of information delivered.
- Low oil pressure and high coolant temperature safety shutdown system.
- Direct coupled, single bearing, 12 lead, reconnectable AC generator. Maintenance free brushless design.
- All NL generators meet or exceed class society standards with Class “H” insulation, accessible diodes, oversized ball bearings, marine grade shafts and conservative 90°/50° heat rise ratings.
- Engines and generators are torsionally matched for long life.
- Automatic voltage regulator; ±0.5% regulation over the entire range from no load to full load.
- Configured for isochronous operation with integral electronic governor control supplied by ECU. Frequency droop available upon request.
- US EPA Tier III compliant.
- Welded steel base frame
- Belt guard
- Center bonded vibration isolation mounts
- Sparkling white IMRON® polyurethane paint
- Operator’s and parts manuals
|60 Hz @ 1800 rpm||150 kW|
|50 Hz @ 1500 rpm||125 kW|
|Bore:||4.2 in (106 mm)|
|Stroke:||5 in (127 mm)|
|Displacement:||414 cid (6.8 ltr)|
|Aspiration:||Turbo and Aftercooled|
|Length:||90.0 in (2286 mm)|
|Length with Enclosure:||90.0 in (2286 mm)|
|Width:||42.0 in (1067 mm)|
|Width with Enclosure:||42.0 in (1067 mm)|
|Height:||41.5 in (1054 mm)|
|Height with Enclosure:||42.0 in (1067 mm)|
|Weight:||3750 lbs (1700 kg)|
|Weight with Enclosure:||4186 lbs (1900 kg)|
Information, specifications, materials and dimensions subject to change without notice.
|Note: US EPA certified units are available globally|