- US EPA Tier III compliant.
- Four cylinder, four cycle, in-line, liquid cooled, overhead valve, marine diesels based on heavy-duty industrial engine blocks.
- Balanced, forged crankshaft with induction hardened journals and rolled fillets for long life.
- Replaceable, wet cylinder liners for long life and low rebuild costs.
- Bimetallic valves with chrome stems and rotators.
- Replaceable valve seats and guides.
- Three ring aluminum alloy pistons with Ni-Resist insert for the top ring. Keystone piston ring reduces carbon buildup under light loads. A single poly-vee drive belt powers the alternator and jacket-water pump.
- High pressure common rail fuel injection for smooth, clean delivery.
- Direct fuel injection system.
- Ring clamp fuel filters with air bleed and drain.
- Diaphragm-type, mechanical fuel transfer pump with manual priming lever.
- Positive displacement gear-type oil pump.
- Full flow, spin-on oil filter.
- Oil spray cooling reduces piston crown temperature.
- Jacket-water, plate-type, full flow oil cooler reduces heat and prevents lube oil breakdown.
- Large capacity oil pan.
- A closed loop crankcase vent traps oil vapor to keep the engine room clean.
- Dry air filter silences intake noise.
- Turbocharger with jacket water cooled turbine housing for safety.
- Heat exchanger with keel cooled option.
- Gear driven sea water pump with self-priming flexible impeller. Bronze with stainless steel shaft.
- Cast iron expansion tank.
- Two thermostats for quick warm-ups and safety.
- Cast-iron exhaust manifold for reliable temperature control.
ESP and DC Electrical System
- Negative ground, 12 volt DC system has circuit breaker, starter motor and alternator with regulator.
- Low oil pressure and high coolant temperature safety shutdowns.
- Optional control panels help you specify the amount and type of information required. Comprehensive list of optional alarms and safety shutdowns.
- Optional DC logic system for simplified maintenance.
- Optional pre-wired engine, panel with terminal strips.
- Direct coupled, single bearing, 12 lead, reconnectable AC generator. Maintenance free brushless design.
- All NL generators meet or exceed class society standards with Class “H” insulation, accessible diodes, oversized ball bearings, marine grade shafts and conservative 90°/50° heat rise ratings.
- Engines and generators are torsionally matched for long life.
- Automatic voltage regulator; ±0.5% regulation over the entire range from no load to full load.
- Configured for 0% isochronous droop with integral electronic governor control supplied by ECU.
- PMG option for 300% short circuit protection.
- Welded steel base frame.
- Sparkling white IMRON® polyurethane paint.
- Operator’s and parts manuals.
- Optional sound enclosure for industry best sound and vibration attenuation in a compact design.
|60 Hz / 1800 rpm:||50 kW|
|Bore:||4.19 in (106 mm)|
|Stroke:||5 in (127 mm)|
|Displacement:||276 cid (4.5 ltr)|
|Length:||75 in (1905 mm)|
|Width:||38 in (965 mm)|
|Height:||39.2 in (997 mm)|
|Weight:||2315 lbs (1050 kg)|
Information, specifications, materials and dimensions subject to change without notice.
|US EPA Tier 3 Marine Certified Units are available globally.|