NL773LW4E: 9 kW
• Four cycle, 3 cylinder, liquid cooled, naturally aspirated, overhead valve, industrial-duty diesel.
• Indirect injection with glow plugs for fast cold weather starts
• Liquid-cooled with radiator and pusher cooling fan. Steel radiator shroud and fan guard protects the radiator and operator.
Self-Venting Electrical Fuel System
• Electrical fuel system for safe, economical function.
• In-block inline pump.
• Stop solenoid controls the fuel rack – not throttle – to eliminate speed variance and linkage issues.
• Engine speed governed to 5% for close AC frequency control.
• Pintle fuel injectors with replaceable tips lower service cost.
• Large spin-on fuel filter.
• Flexible fuel lines routed to fuel manifold for easy tank connectivity.
• Pressure lubricated. Gerotor oil pump.
• Full flow, spin-on oil fi lter with bypass.
• 5 qt. (4.9 ltr) oil capacity for better lubrication.
Intake and Exhaust
• Meets US EPA Tier IV emission requirements for cleaner air.
• Large, replaceable air fi lter protects engine in dusty environments.
• Unit mounted residential muffler.
DC Electrical System
• 12 volt system includes starter motor, battery charging alternator with solid state voltage regulator and DC circuit breaker.
• Standard, unit mount S-1B control panel has engine hour meter, start-stop switch with run light and preheat switch.
• Standard safety shutdowns for low oil pressure and high coolant temperature.
• Dual panel relays and quick disconnect harness plug-ins. With optional Y-harness and 10, 20 or 40 foot harness extensions, allows up to six remote control panels, up to 100 feet from the set.
• Northern Lights, direct coupled, brushless AC generator is maintenance free. 4 lead, 1 phase, 1.0 pf, 50 or 60 Hz output. 12 lead-3 phase is optional. Conservative heat rise rating: 95°C/50°C ambient.
• Automatic Voltage Regulator is powered by dedicated AC winding for true 300% short circuit capability. Quick ±1% RMS no load to full load voltage regulation. AVR has circuit breaker protection.
• Generator features high quality, Class “H” epoxy insulation, accessible diodes, over-sized bearing and junction box for wiring.
• High air flow from integral fan keeps generator running cool.
• Welded steel frame provides rigid support and ease of installation.
• Enhanced fan guard for improved operator safety.
• Four centerbonded mounts isolate vibration.
• Long life, blue enamel paint fi nish.
• Full load testing at factory ensures touble-free operation
• Operator’s and parts manuals provided with each set.
• Custom shipping crate and carton.
|60 Hz / 1800 rpm:||9 kW|
|50 Hz / 1500 rpm:||n/a|
|Bore:||3.0 in (77 mm)|
|Stroke:||3.2 in (81 mm)|
|Displacement:||69 cid (1.5 ltr)|
|Length:||37.9 in (965 mm)|
|Width:||20.4 in ( 520 mm)|
|Height:||31.3 in (797 mm)|
|Weight:||556 lbs (252 kg)|
Information, specifications, materials and dimensions subject to change without notice.
US EPA Tier 3 Certified Units are available globally.