NL844T4E: 22 kW
• Four cycle, 4 cylinder, liquid cooled, turbocharged, overhead valve, industrial-duty diesel.
• Direct fuel injection improves fuel efficiency, reduces smoke and noise.
• Glow plugs for fast cold weather starting.
• Liquid-cooled with radiator and pusher cooling fan. Steel radiator shroud and fan and belt guards protect the radiator and operator.
Self-Venting Fuel System
• High pressure common rail fuel system for safe, economical function.
• Isochronous engine speed control to 5% or close AC frequency control.
• Mechanical fuel pump with hand primer.
• Large spin-on fuel fi lter.
• Fuel line manifold and flexible fuel lines for easy fuel tank connection.
• Full flow, spin-on oil filter with bypass.
• 8.6 qt. (8.2ltr) oil capacity.
Intake and Exhaust
• Large replaceable air filter protects engine in dusty environments.
• Integral diesel oxidation catalyst reduces exhaust noise level.
• Meets US EPA Tier IV emission requirements for cleaner exhaust.
DC Electrical System
• 12 volt system includes starter motor, battery charging alternator with solid state voltage regulator and DC circuit breaker.
• Standard, unit mounted S-TSC control panel provides engine parameters and AC voltage monitoring. Optional current sensing available.
• Remote start contact connections included for autostart operation with external control systems.
• RS485 and J1939 data connector and optional cables for connection to remote panels or monitoring systems.
• Safety alarms and shutdowns for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature and other ECU functions.
• Northern Lights, direct coupled, brushless AC generator end is maintenance free.
4 lead, 1 phase, 1.0 pf, 50 or 60 Hz output. 12 lead-3 phase is optional. Low, 95°C/50°C ambient heat rise rating for long generator life. Compare to 130° C ratings on light-duty stand-by sets.
• Automatic Voltage Regulator is powered by dedicated AC winding for true 300% short circuit capability. Quick ±1% RMS no load to full load voltage regulation. AVR has circuit breaker protection.
• Generator features high quality, Class “H” epoxy insulation, accessible diodes, over-sized bearings and junction box for wiring.
• High air flow from integral fan keeps generator running cool.
• Welded steel skid frame gives rigid support and makes installation easy.
• Flexible mounts isolate engine vibration for smooth operation.
• Long life, blue enamel paint finish.
• Operator’s and parts manuals.
• Rigorous quality control includes a test run with load.
• Shipping crate protects set.
|60 Hz, 1800 RPM, 1 Ph, 1.0 PF, 120-240 V/92A, 120 V/183A||22 kW|
|Optional||Three Phase with 0.8 PF|
|Lugger L844 Engine|
|Type||Vertical inline 4 cylinder diesel|
|Displacement||135 in3 (2.2 ltr)|
|Bore/Stroke||3.30/3.9 in (84/100 mm)|
|Approximate Fuel Use|
|1800 RPM @ full load2||1.7 gph (6.5 lph)|
|1800 RPM @ half load2||0.8 gph (3.0 lph)|
|Installation Data & Weight|
|Exhaust outlet||2 inch (50 mm)|
|Fuel inlet and return||1/4 inch NPT|
|Approximate dry weight||1275 lbs (580 kg)|
|Length:||55.3 in (1400 mm)|
|Width:||26.5 in (670 mm)|
|Height:||36.5 in (925 mm)|
Information, specifications, materials and dimensions subject to change without notice.
1. Based on 1.0 unity power factor.
2. Actual fuel consumption will vary depending on operating conditions.
US EPA Tier 4 Certified Units are available globally.