M65T13L: 65 kW @ 1800 rpm
• US EPA Tier III compliant.
• Four cylinder, four cycle, in-line, liquid cooled, overhead valve, marine diesels based on heavy-duty industrial engine blocks.
• Balanced, forged crankshaft with induction hardened journals and rolled fillets for long life.
• Replaceable, wet cylinder liners for long life and low rebuild costs.
• Bimetallic valves with chrome stems and rotators.
• Replaceable valve seats and guides.
• Three ring aluminum alloy pistons with Ni-Resist insert for the top ring. Keystone piston ring reduces carbon buildup under light loads.
• A single poly-vee drive belt powers the alternator and jacket-water pump.
• High pressure common rail fuel injection for smooth, clean delivery.
• Direct fuel injection system.
• Ring clamp fuel filters with air bleed and drain.
• Diaphragm-type, mechanical fuel transfer pump with manual priming lever.
• Positive displacement gear-type oil pump.
• Full flow, spin-on oil filter.
• Oil spray cooling reduces piston crown temperature.
• Jacket-water, plate-type, full flow oil cooler reduces heat and prevents lube oil breakdown.
• Large capacity oil pan.
• A closed loop crankcase vent traps oil vapor to keep the engine room clean.
• Dry air filter silences intake noise.
• Turbocharger with jacket water cooled turbine housing for safety.
• Heat exchanger with keel cooled option.
• Gear driven sea water pump with self-priming flexible impeller. Bronze with stainless steel shaft.
• Cast iron expansion tank.
• Two thermostats for quick warm-ups and safety.
• Cast-iron exhaust manifold for reliable temperature control.
ESP and DC Electrical System
• Negative ground, 12 volt DC system has circuit breaker, starter motor and alternator with regulator.
• Low oil pressure and high coolant temperature safety shutdowns.
•Optional control panels help you specify the amount and type of information required. Comprehensive list of optional alarms and safety shutdowns.
• Optional DC logic system for simplified maintenance.
• Optional pre-wired engine, panel with terminal strips.
• Direct coupled, single bearing, 12 lead, reconnectable AC generator. Maintenance free brushless design.
• All NL generators meet or exceed class society standards with Class “H” insulation, accessible diodes, oversized ball bearings, marine grade shafts and conservative 90°/50° heat rise ratings.
• Engines and generators are torsionally matched for long life.
• Automatic voltage regulator; ±0.5% regulation over the entire range from no load to full load.
• Configured for 0% isochronous droop with integral electronic governor control supplied by ECU.
• PMG option for 300% short circuit protection.
• Welded steel base frame.
• Sparkling white IMRON® polyurethane paint.
• Operator’s and parts manuals.
• Optional sound enclosure for industry best sound and vibration attenuation in a compact design.
1. Prime kW ratings for 3Ø at 0.8 power factor. Consult factory for deration factors.
2. Based on prime kW rating at 1800 and 1500 RPM. Fuel rate may vary depending on operating conditions.
|60 Hz @ 1800 rpm||65 Kw|
|50 Hz @ 1500 rpm||n/a|
|Bore:||4.2 in (106 mm)|
|Stroke:||5 in (127 mm)|
|Displacement:||276 cid (4.5 ltr)|
|Length:||75 in (1905 mm)|
|Length with Enclosure:||75 in (1905 mm)|
|Width:||38 in (965 mm)|
|Width with Enclosure:||38 in (965 mm)|
|Height:||39.2 in (997 mm)|
|Height with Enclosure:||Consult Factory|
|Weight:||2315lbs (1050 kg)|
|Weight with Enclosure:||Consult Factory|
Information, specifications, materials and dimensions subject to change without notice.
|Note: US EPA Marine Certified Tier 3 are available globally|