M773LW3: 9/7 kW
- Four cycle, 3 cylinder, liquid cooled, naturally aspirated, overhead valve diesel.
- Swirl combustion chambers improve fuel efficiency and reduce smoke.
- Glow plugs for quick cold starting.
- Freshwater cooling system in heat exchanger or keel cooled configuration.
- One-piece heat exchanger, expansion tank and liquid cooled exhaust manifold. Fewer troublesome hoses and gaskets. Cast iron to resist corrosion and electrolysis.
- Heat exchanger cooling is standard. Cupro-nickel, tube-type heat exchanger has removable ends for easy cleaning. Rubber impeller seawater pump of bronze and stainless steel is gear driven; no belt.
- Fuel system is self-venting.
- Injection pump with 5% mechanical governor for close AC frequency control.
- Pintle injectors with replaceable tips.
- Mechanical lift pump with hand primer. No electric pump to fail.
- Large spin-on fuel filter.
- Flexible fuel lines routed to fuel manifold.
- Stop solenoid controls the fuel rack, not the throttle, to eliminate speed variances and linkage problems.
Intake and Exhaust
- Meets US EPA Tier III emission standards at date of manufacture.
- Washable air cleaner in cast intake manifold reduces noise.
- Cast iron, wet exhaust elbow for safety.
- Full flow, spin-on oil filter with bypass.
- 4.2 qt (4 ltr) oil capacity for better lubrication. 200 hour oil change intervals.
- Oil drain for quick, clean oil changes.
- Closed crankcase vent system traps oil vapor and keeps engine room clean.
DC Electrical System
- DC system uses reliable relays instead of an unrepairable printed circuit board.
- 12 volt starter motor and battery charging alternator with regulator and belt guard.
- Standard panel: Remote mount S-1B has hour meter, stop-start switch with run light and preheat switch.
- Expandable to six panels up to 110 feet from the set.
- 20 foot (6m) plug-in panel harness lets you mount your panel anywhere onboard. Better than inaccessible unit mount panels that are prone to vibration problems.
- Low oil pressure, high coolant temp and high exhaust temp safety shutdowns standard.
- Northern Lights, direct coupled, brushless AC generator is maintenance free. 4 lead, 1 phase, 50 or 60 Hz output standard. 12 lead, 3 phase optional. Conservative heat rise rating: 95oC/50oC ambient.
- Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) is powered by dedicated AC winding for true 300% short circuit capability and circuit breaker protection. Quick ±1% RMS no load to full load voltage regulation.
- Generator features high quality, Class “H” epoxy insulation, accessible diodes, over-sized bearings and junction box for wiring.
- Welded steel base frame with drip pan.
- Four plateform mounts isolate vibration.
- White, long-life polyurethane paint.
- Operator’s and parts manuals standard.
- Consult factory for details.
|60 Hz @ 1800 rpm||9 Kw|
|50 Hz @ 1500 rpm||7 Kw|
|Bore:||3.0 in (77 mm)|
|Stroke:||3.2 in (81 mm)|
|Displacement:||69 cid (1.13 ltr)|
|Length:||35 in (889 mm)|
|Length with Enclosure:||35 in (889 mm)|
|Width:||22.0 in (559 mm)|
|Width with Enclosure:||22.0 in (559 mm)|
|Height:||23.8 in (604 mm)|
|Height with Enclosure:||24.2 in (614 mm)|
|Weight:||537 lbs (224 kg)|
|Weight with Enclosure:||597 lbs (271 kg)|
Information, specifications, materials and dimensions subject to change without notice.
|Note: US EPA Marine Certified Tier 3 are available globally|