Specifications + Dimensions
|200 kW||60 Hz
|Frequency Droop Control||Isochronous 0%|
|Phase and Power Factor||Three phase
0.8 power factor std.
|Generator Full Load Temperature Rise||95°C temperature rise
at 50°C ambient
|Heat Exchanger Cooling Standard. Keeling Cooling optional.|
|HE Heat Rejection to jacket water - BTU/min||13,945|
|HE Freshwater Pump Capactiy - gpm (lpm)||88.2 (334)|
|HE Approx Cooling Capacity - gal (ltr)||11.1 (42)|
|HE seawater pump capacity - gpm (lpm)||93(352)|
|HE max seawater pump suction head lift - ft (m)||9.8 (3)|
|HE seawater pump inlet hose ID - in (mm)||2.5 (63.5)|
|HE seawater inlet/discharge thru - hull - in (mm)||2.5 (63.5)|
|DC Starting Voltage||24|
|Min battery capacity - amp hr (CCA)||255 (750)|
|Battery cable size up to 10 ft (3m)||2/0|
|Air consumption - cfm (m3/m)||692 (19.6)|
|Approx heat radiated to air - BTU/min (kW)||856 (15)|
|Generator cooling air flow - cfm (m3/m)||1020 (29)|
|Exhaust gas volume - cfm (m3/m)||1713 (49)|
|Exhaust gas temp - F° (C°)||919.4 (493)|
|Max. exhaust back pressure - inch H2O (mm H2O)||30 (756)|
|Dry exhaust elbow OD - in (mm)||4 (102)|
|Wet exhaust elbow OD - in (mm)||6 (152)|
|Fuel injection pump type and control||HPCR|
|Supplied and return Size||3/8 in NPT|
|Max fuel transfer pump suction lift - in (mm)||80 (2032)|
|Max fuel flow to transfer pump - gph (lph)||63.4 (240)|
|Specific fuel consumption max load - lbs/hp-hr (g/kW-hr)||0.365 (222)|
|Approx fuel load - gph (lph)||15.5 (31.4)|
|Intermittent (2 minutes) (with separate expansion tank)||30|
|Length - in (mm)||100 (2540)|
|Width - in (mm)||42 (1067)|
|Height - in (mm)||40.6 (1031)|
|Weight - lbs (kg)||4700 (2132)|
* For units with exhaust after treatment, max back pressure can be 60 in H20 (1524 mm H20) with diminished performance.
Features + Benefits
- Lugger six cylinder, four cycle, in-line, liquid cooled, overhead valve, marine diesels based on heavy-duty industrial engine blocks.
- Balanced, forged crankshaft with induction hardened journals and rolled fillets for long life.
- Replaceable, wet cylinder liners for long life and low rebuild costs.
- Bimetallic valves have chrome stems and rotators.
- Replaceable valve seats and guides.
- Three ring aluminum alloy pistons with Ni-Resist insert for the top ring.
- Keystone piston ring reduces carbon buildup under light loads.
- Torsional crankshaft dampers help ensure smooth operation.
- A single poly-vee drive belt powers the alternator. Gear driven coolant pump.
- High pressure common rail fuel injection for smooth, clean delivery.
- Direct fuel injection systems.
- Canister fuel filters include drain and sensors for low fuel pressure and water-in-fuel.
- Electric Fuel transfer pump with automatic priming.
- Positive displacement gear-type oil pump.
- Full ﬂow, spin-on oil ﬁlter.
- Oil spray cooling reduces piston crown temperature for longer life.
- Jacket-water, plate-type, full ﬂow oil cooler reduces heat and prevents lube oil breakdown.
- Large capacity oil pan.
- A closed loop crankcase vent traps oil vapor to keep the engine room clean.
- Dry air ﬁlter silences intake noise.
- Turbocharger with jacket water cooled turbine housings for safety.
- Jacket water aftercooler provides optimized combustion and output.
- No second keel cooler needed.
- Heat exchanger cooling:
- Cupronickel, tube type heat exchanger with removable ends for easy cleaning.
- Gear driven, beltless, flexible impeller, sea water pump is bronze and stainless steel.
- Cast expansion tank with brass ﬁller neck.
- Two thermostats for quick warm-ups and safety.
- Cast-iron exhaust manifold has two pass jacket-water ﬂow for even temperature control.
- Heat exchanged configuration standard, optional keel cooled configuration.
- Electronic System Profiler (ESP) supplies an SAE J1939 data stream through a CANbus plug.
- Optional engine monitor screen.
- Negative ground, 12 volt DC system has circuit breaker, starter motor and alternator with regulator.
- Relay board and senders for gauged panels standard.
- Standard S-3C remote control panel with engine hour meter, coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, DC voltage meter, start-stop and shutdown bypass switches.
- Additional optional panels help you specify the amount and type of information delivered.
- Reliable, relay based DC system is easy to trouble shoot and repair.
- Up to 6 panels can be used up to 110 feet from set.
- Low oil pressure and high coolant temperature safety shutdown system.
- Pre-wired engine, panel with terminal strips.
- Direct coupled, single bearing, 12 lead, re-connectable AC generator.
- Maintenance free brushless design.
- All NL generators meet or exceed class society standards with Class “H” insulation, accessible diodes, oversized ball bearings, marine grade shafts and conservative 110°/50° heat rise ratings.
- Engines and generators are torsionally matched for long life.
- Automatic voltage regulator; ±1.5% regulation over the entire range from no load to full load.
- Configured for isochronous frequency control with ECU electronic governor control.