Specifications + Dimensions
|60 Hz, 1800 RPM, 1 Ph, 1.0 PF,|
120-240 V/50A, 120 V/100A
|Optional||Three Phase with 0.8 PF|
|Voltage Regulation||+/- 1%|
|(Based on 1.0 unity power factor. Deratings: 3% per 1000 ft. over 500 feet above sea level. 1.5% for every 10° over 77°F)|
|Lugger L843 Engine|
3 cylinder diesel
|Bore/Stroke:||3.30 / 3.5 in
(84 / 90 mm)
|HP @ RPM||20/1800|
|Approximate fuel use:|
|1800 RPM |
@ full load
|1800 RPM |
@ half load
|(Actual fuel consumption will vary depending on operating conditions.)|
|Exhaust Outlet||1.38 in
|Fuel inlet and return||1/4 inch NPT|
|Weight and Height|
|Approximate Dry Weight:||668 lbs
Features + Benefits
- Four cycle, 3 cylinder, liquid cooled, naturally aspirated, overhead valve, industrial-duty diesel.
- Swirl combustion design improves fuel efficiency, reduces smoke and noise.
- Glow plugs for fast cold weather starting.
- Liquid-cooled with radiator and pusher cooling fan. Steel radiator shroud and fan guard protects the radiator and operator.
- Bosch-type in-line injection pump.
- Stop solenoid controls the fuel rack, not throttle, to eliminate speed variance and linkage problems.
- Engine speed governed to 5% for close AC frequency control.
- Pintle fuel injectors have replaceable tips for lower service costs.
- Mechanical fuel pump with hand primer.
- Large spin-on fuel filter.
- Fuel line manifold and flexible fuel lines for easy fuel tank connection.
- Large replaceable air filter protects engine in dusty environments.
- Residential muffler built into the exhaust manifold saves installation time and costs.
- Set meets US EPA Tier IV emission requirements for cleaner air.
- Full flow, spin-on oil filter with bypass.
- 5.8qt. (5.5ltr) oil capacity for better lubrication.
- 12 volt system includes starter motor, battery charging alternator with solid state voltage regulator and DC circuit breaker.
- Standard, unit mount S-1B control panel has engine hour meter, start-stop switch with run light and preheat switch.
- Dual panel relays and quick disconnect harness plug-ins. With optional Y-harness and 10, 20 or 40 foot harness extensions, you can have up to six remote control panels, up to 100 feet from the set.
- Safety shutdown system for low oil pressure and high coolant temperature.
- Northern Lights, direct coupled, brushless AC generator end is maintenance free. 4 lead, 1 phase, 1.0 pf, 50 or 60 Hz output. 12 lead-3 phase output is optional. Conservative heat rise rating: 95°C/50°C ambient for long generator life.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator is powered by dedicated AC winding for true 300% short circuit capability. Quick ±1% RMS no load to full load voltage regulation. AVR has circuit breaker protection.
- Generator features high quality, Class “H” epoxy insulation, accessible diodes, over-sized bearings and junction box for wiring.
- High air flow from integral fan keeps generator running cool.
- Welded steel skid frame gives rigid support and makes installation easy.
- Enhanced fan guard for improved operator safety.
- Flexible mounts isolate engine vibration for smooth operation.
- Long life, blue enamel paint finish.
- Operator’s and parts manuals.
- Rigorous quality control includes a test run with load.
- Shipping crate protects set.