Specifications + Dimensions
|106 kW||60 Hz,
|Voltage regulation||+/- 0.5%|
0.5 Hz, 1.7 Hz, 3.0 Hz
|Standard three phase power factor||0.8|
|Generator full load |
(at 50°C ambient)
Inline cylinders/operating cycle
I-6 / 4
|Displacement - |
|Bore/stroke - inches (mm)||4.19/5
|Fuel injection |
|(Radiator cooled standard)|
|Heat rejection |
to jacket water -
1800 rpm BTU min
|Freshwater pump |
1800 rpm/gpm (lpm)
engine coolant capacity -
|Radiator coolant capacity - gal (ltr)||18.4 (69.5)|
|(12V standard, 24V optional)|
|DC starting voltage |
|Min battery capacity - |
amp hr/12V CCA
|Starter rolling amps |
@ 0°C - 12VDC
|12 Volt battery |
up to 10 ft (3m)
|Air consumption - |
|Approx heat |
radiated to air -
1800 rpm/BTU/min (kW)
|Generator cooling |
air flow 1&3Ø -
1800 rpm cfm (m3/m)
|Estimated Radiator Airflow - cfm (m3/m)||12,350 (350)|
|Exhaust gas |
|Exhaust gas |
1800 rpm/F° (C°)
|Max. exhaust |
back Pressure -
inch H2O (mm H2O)
|Dry exhaust |
|Fuel injection |
|Min suction - |
|Min return line -|
|Max fuel transfer|
pump suction lift -
|Max fuel flow |
to transfer pump
at 1800 rpm - gph
|Specific fuel consumption max load 60 hZ - lbs/hp-hr||0.411|
|Approx. fuel rate3 |
at 1800 RPM full load -
|Continuous (with separate expansion tank)||25o|
|Intermittent (2 minutes)||35o|
|Approximate weight||4010 lbs
Features + Benefits
• Six cylinder, four cycle, in-line, liquid cooled, overhead valve, marine diesels based on heavy-duty industrial engine blocks.
• Balanced, forged crankshaft with induction hardened journals and rolled fillets for long life.
• Replaceable, wet cylinder liners for long life and low rebuild costs.
• Bimetallic valves with chrome stems and rotators.
• Replaceable valve seats and guides.
• Three ring aluminum alloy pistons with Ni-Resist insert for the top ring. Keystone piston ring reduces carbon buildup under light loads.
• Torsional crankshaft dampers help ensure smooth operation.
• A single poly-vee drive
• Oversized radiator with durable shroud.
• Cast iron expansion tank with brass fi ller neck.
• Two thermostats for quick warm-ups and safety.
• High pressure common rail fuel injection for smooth, clean delivery.
• Direct fuel injection systems
• Ring clamp fuel fi lters with air bleed and drain.
• Electric fuel pump integrated into primary fuel filter.
• Dry air fi lter silences intake noise.
• Turbocharger with jacket water cooled turbine housings for safety.
• Jacket water aftercooler provides optimized combustion and output.
• Positive displacement gear-type oil pump.
• Full flow, spin-on oil fi lter.
• Jacket-water, plate-type, full flow oil cooler reduces heat and prevents lube oil breakdown.
• Large capacity oil pan.
• A closed loop crankcase vent traps oil vapor to keep the engine room clean.
• Negative ground, 12 volt DC system includes starter motor and alternator with regulator. Low oil pressure and high coolant temperature safety shutdown system.
• Optional relay board and senders for gauged panels
• Additional optional panels help you specify the amount and type of information delivered.
• Direct coupled, single bearing, 12 lead, reconnectable AC generator. Maintenance free brushless design.
• All NL generators meet or exceed class society standards with Class “H” insulation, accessible diodes, oversized ball bearings, marine grade shafts and conservative 90°/50° heat rise ratings.
• Engines and generators are torsionally matched for long life.
• Automatic voltage regulator; ±0.5% regulation over the entire range from no load to full load.
• Configured for isochronous operation with integral electronic governor control supplied by ECU. Frequency droop available upon request.