Specifications + Dimensions
|150 kW||60 Hz,
|Phase and |
0.8 power factor std.
|Opt.: Single phase
1.0 power factor
|Generator full load |
|90°C temperature rise
at 50°C ambient
| I-6 /
|Displacement - |
|Bore/stroke - inches (mm):|| 4.19/5
|Fuel injection |
|(Keel cooling standard,
heat exchanger optional)
|KC Heat rejection|
to jacket water -
1800 rpm BTU min
|KC Freshwater |
pump capacity -
1800 rpm/gpm (lpm)
|KC Approximate cooling capacity - gal (ltr)||6.5
|KC Coolant Flow - |
|KC max seawater |
pump suction head
lift - ft (m)
|KC sea water pump|
inlet hose ID -
|KC min. seawater inlet/discharge |
thru-hull - in (mm)
|(12V standard, 24V optional)|
|DC starting voltage -|
|Min battery capacity - |
amp hr/12V CCA (24V CCA)
|Starter rolling amps |
@ 0°C -
|12 Volt battery |
up to 10 ft (3m)
|Air consumption - |
|Approx heat |
radiated to air -
|Generator cooling |
air flow 1&3Ø -
1800 rpm cfm
|Exhaust gas volume -|
|Exhaust gas temp - |
1800 rpm/F° (C°)
|Max. exhaust back Pressure - |
inch H2O (mm H2O)
|Wet and exhaust |
elbow OD- in (mm)
|Dry exhaust |
elbow in (mm)
|Fuel injection |
|Min suction - |
|Min return line -|
|Max fuel transfer |
pump suction lift -
|Max fuel flow |
to transfer pump
at 1800 rpm - gph
|Specific fuel |
consumption max load
1800 rpm -
|Approx. fuel |
at 1800 RPM
full load - gph (lph)
|Continuous (with separate expansion tank)||25|
|Intermittent (2 minutes)||35|
|Approximate weight||3550 lbs
|Dimensions provided for information only. Do not use for installation. Contact factory for installation drawings and info.|
Features + Benefits
- Six cylinder, four cycle, in-line, liquid cooled, overhead valve, marine diesels based on heavyduty industrial engine blocks.
- Balanced, forged crankshaft with induction hardened journals and rolled fillets for long life.
- Replaceable, wet cylinder liners for long life and low rebuild costs.
- Bimetallic valves with chrome stems and rotators.
- Replaceable valve seats and guides.
- Three ring aluminum alloy pistons with Ni-Resist insert for the top ring. Keystone piston ring reduces carbon buildup under light loads.
- Torsional crankshaft dampers help ensure smooth operation.
- A single poly-vee drive
- High pressure common rail fuel injection for smooth, clean delivery.
- Direct fuel injection systems
- Ring clamp fuel ﬁlters with air bleed and drain.
- Electric fuel pump integrated into primary fuel filter. Computer controlled priming for ease of operation.
- Positive displacement gear-type oil pump.
- Full flow, spin-on oil ﬁlter.
- Jacket-water, plate-type, full flow oil cooler reduces heat and prevents lube oil breakdown.
- Large capacity oil pan.
- A closed loop crankcase vent traps oil vapor to keep the engine room clean.
- Dry air ﬁlter silences intake noise.
- Turbocharger with jacket water cooled turbine housings for safety.
- Jacket water aftercooler provides optimized combustion and output. No second keel cooler needed.
- Keel cooled with heat exchanger option
- Gear driven, belt-less sea water pump with flexible impeller made of bronze and stainless steel.
- Cast iron expansion tank with brass ﬁller neck.
- Two thermostats for quick warm-ups and safety.
- Cast-iron exhaust manifold for reliable temperature control.
- Negative ground, 12 volt DC system has on-board controls, starter motor and alternator with regulator.
- Optional S-3C remote control panel with engine hour meter, coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, DC voltage meter, start-stop and shutdown bypass switches. Additional optional panels help you specify the amount and type of information delivered.
- Low oil pressure and high coolant temperature safety shutdown system.
- Direct coupled, single bearing, 12 lead, reconnectable AC generator. Maintenance free brushless design.
- All NL generators meet or exceed class society standards with Class “H” insulation, accessible diodes, oversized ball bearings, marine grade shafts and conservative 90°/50° heat rise ratings.
- Engines and generators are torsionally matched for long life.
- Automatic voltage regulator; ±1.5% regulation over the entire range from no load to full load.
- Configured for isochronous operation with integral electronic governor control supplied by ECU.
- US EPA Tier III compliant.
- Welded steel base frame
- Belt guard
- Center bonded vibration isolation mounts
- Tough gray enamel paint
- Operator’s and parts manuals