Specifications + Dimensions
- Excellent primary control panel to run your vessel’s cooling system
- Touch pad control
- 6 programmable manual fan speeds
- 19 programmable parameters for custom installations
- Away mode to control relative humidity
- Vimar bezels available in colors that compliment your vessel’s decor
- Available in CAN bus configuration
- Optional outside air temp reading, pump water sensor and more
- Full color touch screen
Automatic monitoring and self diagnosis
- User friendly, four button display panel
- Full range of climate control options with push button simplicity
- Equipped with convenient front panel cover
Features + Benefits
Technicold – the industry leader in marine climate systems – presents the optimal temperature control and monitoring systems: The FX Series of Digital Environmental Control Panels.
Utilizing a user-friendly, highly intuitive menu, the FX series has up to 17 different function programs that allow you to tailor your air conditioning system to your vessel’s specific needs. Normal operation is a breeze – literally and figuratively – with a single button to set the desired temperature. Technicold’s FX control panels maintain cooling or heating while automatically monitoring and self-diagnosing the climate control system. The dehumidifying mode helps with environmental maintenance, ensuring a dry, odorless boat even while unattended.
A touch button control panel provides a clear visual image of the current temperature, programs, fault messages and other optional screens – fully customizable and programmable from the factory prior to installation. Technicold’s FX control panels are designed for ease of installation. No complicated wiring is required – the display panel, power control module and temperature sensor all connect with a polarized plug connection similar to a telephone or internet cable.
The best built, best designed, and best backed marine systems in the industry are available from Technicold by Northern Lights.