Specifications + Dimensions
|116 kW||60 Hz, 1800 RPM
50 Hz, 1500 RPM
|Frequency Droop Control||Isochronous 0.5 Hz, 1.7 Hz, 3.0 Hz|
|Phase and Power Factor||Three phase
0.8 power factor std.
|Generator Full Load Temperature Rise||90°C temperature rise
at 50°C ambient
|Heat Exchanger Cooling Standard.|
|HE Heat Rejection to jacket water - BTU min||9,580 60 Hz
7,980 50 Hz
|HE Freshwater Pump Capacity - gpm (lpm)||52.0 (197) 60 Hz
42.9 (162) 50 Hz
|HE Approx Coolant Capacity - gal (ltr)||9.0 (34) 60 Hz
9.0 (34) 50 Hz
|HE seawater pump flow - gpm (lpm)||51 (192) 60 Hz
43 (162) 50 Hz
|HE max seawater pump suction head lift - ft (m)||9.8 (3) 60 Hz
9.8 (3) 50 Hz
|HE seawater pump inlet hose ID - in (mm)||2.0 (51) 60 Hz
2.0 (51) 50 Hz
|HE seawater inlet/discharge thru - hull - in (mm)||2.0 (51) 60 Hz
2.0 (51) 50 Hz
|DC Starting Voltage||12V Std, 24V Opt.|
|Min battery capacity - amp hr (CCA)||925 (625)|
|Battery cable size up to 10 ft (3m)||000|
|Air consumption - cfm (m3/m)||510 (14.4) 60 Hz
325 (9.2) 50 Hz
|Approx heat radiated to air - BTU/min (kW)||1,085 60 Hz
966 50 Hz
|Generator cooling air flow - cfm (m3/m)||1,100 (31) 60 Hz
915 (26) 50 Hz
|Exhaust gas volume - cfm (m3/m)||1,036 (29.3) 60 Hz
747 (21.2) 50 Hz
|Exhaust gas temp - F° (C°)||694 (368) 60 Hz
822 (439) 50 Hz
|Max. exhaust back pressure - inch H2O (mm H2O)||30 (762) 60 Hz
30 (762) 50 Hz
|Dry exhaust elbow OD - in (mm)||4 (102)|
|Wet exhaust elbow OD - in (mm)||5 (127)|
|Fuel injection pump type and control||HPCR|
|Max fuel transfer pump suction lift - ft (m)||7.9 (2.4)|
|Max fuel flow to transfer pump - gph||42.8|
|Specific fuel consumption full load 60 Hz - lbs/hp-hr||0.411|
|Specific fuel consumption full load 50 Hz- lbs/hp-hr||0.363|
|Approx fuel rate at 60 Hz full load - gph (lph)||10.0 (38.0)|
|Approx fuel rate at 50 Hz full load - gph (lph)||8.9 (33.8)|
|Intermittent (2 minutes) (with separate expansion tank)||35|
|Length - in (mm)||84.4 (2144)|
|Length w/ Compact Enclosure - in (mm)||90.0 (2286)|
|Width - in (mm)||38.3 (973)|
|Width w/ Compact Enclosure - in (mm)||42.0 (1067)|
|Height - in (mm)||48.3 (1227)|
|Height w/ Compact Enclosure - in (mm)||42.0 (1067)|
|Weight - lbs (kg)||3405 (1544)|
|Weight w/ Compact Enclosure- lbs (kg)||4122 (1869)|
- Dimensions provided for information only. Do not use for installation. Contact factory for installation drawings and info.
Features + Benefits
- Six cylinder, four cycle, in-line, liquid cooled, overhead valve, marine diesels based on heavy-duty industrial engine blocks.
- Balanced, forged crankshaft with induction hardened journals and rolled fillets for long life.
- Replaceable, wet cylinder liners for long life and low rebuild costs.
- Bimetallic valves with chrome stems and rotators.
- Replaceable valve seats and guides.
- Three ring aluminum alloys pistons with Ni-Resist insert for the top ring. Keystone piston ring reduces carbon buildup under light loads.
- Torsional crankshaft dampers help ensure smooth operation.
- A single poly-vee drive belt powers the alternator and jacket-water pump.
- High pressure common rail fuel injection for smooth, clean delivery.
- Direct fuel injection systems.
- Ring clamp fuel filters with air bleed and drain.
- Electric fuel pump integrated into primary fuel filter. Computer controlled priming for ease of operation.
- Positive displacement gear-type oil pump.
- Full ﬂow, spin-on oil ﬁlter.
- Jacket-water, plate-type, full flow oil cooler reduces heat and prevents lube oil breakdown.
- Large capacity oil pan.
- A closed loop crankcase vent traps oil vapor to keep the engine room clean.
- Dry air ﬁlter silences intake noise.
- Turbocharger with jacket water cooled turbine housings for safety.
- Jacket water aftercooler provides optimized combustion and output.
- Heat exchanger cooling.
- Gear driven, sea water pump with flexible impeller made of bronze and stainless steel.
- Cast iron expansion tank with brass filler neck.
- Two thermostats for quick warm-ups and safety.
- Cast-iron exhaust manifold for reliable temperature control.
- Negative ground, 12 volt DC system has circuit breaker, starter motor and alternator with regulator. Relay board and senders for gauged panels standard.
- Standard S-3B remote control panel with engine hour meter, coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, DC voltage meter, start-stop and shutdown bypass switches. Additional optional panels help you specify the amount and type of information delivered.
- Low oil pressure and high coolant temperature safety shutdown system.
- Direct coupled, single bearing, 12 lead, re-connectable AC generator.
- All NL generators meet or exceed class society standards with Class “H” insulation, accessible diodes, oversized ball bearings, marine grade shafts and conservative 90°/50° heat rise ratings.
- Engines and generators are torsionally matched for long life.
- Automatic voltage regulator; ±1.5% regulation over the entire range from no load to full load.
- Configured for isochronous operation with integral electronic governor control supplied by ECU. Frequency droop available upon request.
- IMO Tier 3 exempt
- US EPA Tier III compliant (60 Hz)
- IMO Tier 2 compliant (50 Hz)
- Welded steel base frame
- Belt guard
- Hydrolastic vibration isolation mounts
- Sparkling white IMRON polyurethane paint
- Operator’s and parts manuals