Specifications + Dimensions
|60 Hz, 1800 RPM, |
3 Ph, 0.8 PF,
opt. 1 Ph: 240V,117A
|50 Hz, 1500 RPM, |
3 Ph, 0.8 PF,
220/380 V, 46A,
opt. 1 Ph: 220V, 109A
with 1.0 PF
|Voltage Regulation||+/- 1%|
|(Deratings: 3% per 1000 ft. over 500 feet above sea level. 1.5% for every 10° over 77°F)|
|Lugger L944 Engine|
|Type||Vertical inline 4 cylinder diesel|
|Displacement:||203 cubic in
|HP @ RPM||46/1800|
|Approximate fuel use:|
|1800 RPM @ full load||2.5 gph
|1800 RPM @ half load||1.5 gph
|(Actual fuel consumption will vary depending on operating conditions.)|
|Exhaust Outlet||2 inch
|Fuel inlet and return||1/4 inch NPT|
|Weight and Height|
Features + Benefits
- Lugger four cycle, 4 cylinder, liquid cooled, naturally aspirated, overhead valve industrial duty diesel engine block.
- 2 valves per cylinder.
- Double wall oil pan.
- Crankshaft is induction hardened, forged carbon steel; stronger than cast iron.
- Helical cut and ground carbon steel timing gears reduce noise.
- Cross flow head for efficient breathing.
- Liquid cooled with radiator and pusher cooling fan. Radiator shroud and fan hand guard.
- Indirect Injection with glow plugs.
- Bosch-type in-line injection pump with 5% mechanical governor for close AC output frequency control.
- Pintle type injectors.
- Mechanical fuel lift pump with hand primer.
- Large spin-on fuel filter.
- Flexible fuel lines routed to base.
- Stop solenoid controls fuel rack, not throttle, for fast engine shutdowns
- Large air cleaner with replaceable filter element.
- Full flow, spin-on oil filter with bypass.
- 12 volt starter and battery charging alternator with regulator.
- DC system uses reliable relays instead of unrepairable printed circuit boards.
- Standard panel: unit mounted S-1B has hour meter, shutdown bypass, stop-start switch and preheat switch.
- Expandable to six panels, 110 ft from set.
- Low oil pressure, high coolant temp shutdowns are standard.
- Direct coupled, 4-pole, revolving field generator with Class H insulation and pre-lubricated, double sealed bearing. Brushless design is maintenance free. 12 lead-3 phase standard.
- Conservative heat rise rating of 95°F / 50°C, ideal for tropical applications and continuous operation.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) gives quick +/-1% RMS no load to full load voltage regulation.
- High air flow from cast aluminum fan keeps generator running cool.
- Terminal strip in j-box for easy voltage changes and connection to AC distribution system.
- Steel base frame provides rigid support and makes installation easy.
- Vibration mounts isolate engine vibration for smooth, quiet operation.
- Long life, Imron® enamel finish for excellent service visibility.
- Operator’s and parts manuals standard Optionally available on CD-ROM.
- Each set is test run with load.
- Industry-best, transferrable warranty.