Specifications + Dimensions
|60 Hz, 1800 RPM, |
1 Ph, 1.0 PF,
with 0.8 PF
|Voltage Regulation||+/- 1%|
|(Based on 1.0 unity power factor.)|
|Lugger L843 Engine|
4 cylinder diesel
|Approximate fuel use:|
|1800 RPM |
@ full load
|1800 RPM |
@ half load
|(Actual fuel consumption will vary depending on operating conditions.)|
|Exhaust Outlet||2 inch
|Fuel inlet |
|1/4 inch NPT|
|Weight and Height|
Features + Benefits
- Four cycle, 4 cylinder, liquid cooled, turbocharged, overhead valve, industrial-duty diesel.
- Direct fuel injection improves fuel efficiency, reduces smoke and noise.
- Glow plugs for fast cold weather starting.
- Liquid-cooled with radiator and pusher cooling fan. Steel radiator shroud and fan and belt guards protect the radiator and operator.
- High pressure common rail fuel system for safe, economical function.
- Isochronous engine speed control to 5% or close AC frequency control.
- Mechanical fuel pump with hand primer.
- Large spin-on fuel filter.
- Fuel line manifold and flexible fuel lines for easy fuel tank connection.
- Large replaceable air filter protects engine in dusty environments.
- Integral diesel oxidation catalyst reduces exhaust noise level.
- Meets US EPA Tier IV emission requirements for cleaner exhaust.
- Full flow, spin-on oil filter with bypass.
- 8.6 qt. (8.2ltr) oil capacity.
- 12 volt system includes starter motor, battery charging alternator with solid state voltage regulator and DC circuit breaker.
- Standard, unit mounted S-TSC control panel provides engine parameters and AC voltage monitoring. Optional current sensing available.
- Remote start contact connections included for autostart operation with external control systems.
- RS485 and J1939 data connector and optional cables for connection to remote panels or monitoring systems.
- Safety alarms and shutdowns for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature and other ECU functions.
- Northern Lights, direct coupled, brushless AC generator end is maintenance free.
4 lead, 1 phase, 1.0 pf, 50 or 60 Hz output. 12 lead-3 phase is optional. Low, 95°C/50°C ambient heat rise rating for long generator life. Compare to 130° C ratings on light-duty stand-by sets.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator is powered by dedicated AC winding for true 300% short circuit capability. Quick ±1% RMS no load to full load voltage regulation. AVR has circuit breaker protection.
- Generator features high quality, Class “H” epoxy insulation, accessible diodes, over-sized bearings and junction box for wiring.
- High air flow from integral fan keeps generator running cool.
- Welded steel skid frame gives rigid support and makes installation easy.
- Flexible mounts isolate engine vibration for smooth operation.
- Long life, blue enamel paint finish.
- Operator’s and parts manuals.
- Rigorous quality control includes a test run with load.
- Shipping crate protects set.